Jeff Simpson: Born in Raleigh, North Carolina. B.S. Degree from North Carolina State University. Married to
Emmaline, father to two exceptional, beautiful daughters and “Granddaddy” to a very talented, handsome
- Born and raised in Raleigh, NC and a graduate of North Carolina State University
- Married for over 40 years with 2 wonderful daughters. Our youngest died from cancer at age 17; our
oldest is married and we have one grandson, named Ben
- Head cheerleader at NCSU
- Insurance adjuster for Liberty Mutual in Kentucky
- Mortgage loan originator in Atlanta, GA
- Registered Landscape Contractor in Raleigh, NC for 17 years
- Independent Insurance Broker for Long Term Care Insurance, Health, Life and Annuities.
- Self-employed for 35 years
- NC Real Estate Associate Broker
- Appalachian Trail through hiker
- Dedicated to the cause of childhood cancer, to raise money for Make-A-Wish, CureSearch, UNC
Children’s Hospital and other organizations that help children with cancer
- My wife and I love calling the NC mountains “home.” It is a dream come true for us.
- Lifelong learner
- Provide excellent professional real estate services to buyers and sellers in the high country
- Help others find the peace, quiet and small-town friendliness that my wife and I have come to cherish
- Help you find a house – or land to build your house on
- Help clients through the purchase process so that it is an enjoyable experience
It is vital to me that I communicate with my clients and that works both ways. I will respond quickly to your
communications and questions and want to hear back from you as well. Please tell me your impressions, what
you like, how I can better serve you…just ‘let me hear from you.
Thank you for letting me assist you in finding the land or home you desire in our beautiful Blue Ridge
Mountains. I look forward to getting to know you!