John Swart, Broker Associate
I was born in Roanoke Rapids, NC I am a veteran who has served over 30 years in the
military. Married to Michele and proud father of two sons and a daughter. “Paw Paw” to six grandchildren.
• NC Licensed Real Estate Broker with Ridgeline Properties
• Command Senior Enlisted Leader, NC National Guard
• Command Sergeant Major, 30th Heavy Brigade Combat Team, Iraq
• Command Sergeant Major/Operations Sergeant Major, NC Army National Guard
• Enlisted Personnel Manager, NC Army National Guard
• Knowledge Management Noncommissioned Officer in Charge, Combined Joint Task Force 180, Afghanistan
• Surf Fishing
• Learning to Fly Fish
• Educate and provide professional real estate services to both buyers and sellers
• Enable and influence the real estate transaction to become a very positive and enjoyable experience for all
• Provide assistance and support after the real estate transaction
• Share life experiences and learn from others
• Serve the community, help others, and build relationships
A real estate transaction is very important to all involved. It is probably one of the most
important decisions you will make. Therefore, communication and transparency are paramount.
It is important that I provide timely and accurate answers to your questions with full disclosure.
Also, it is just as important that I receive your feedback on how I can best meet your needs.