Michele Swart, Broker Associate
I was born in Columbia, NC, Over 15 years of experience assisting and working with kindergarten children and children with special needs. Married to John and the proud mother of two sons and a daughter. “Mimi” to six grandchildren.
• NC Licensed Real Estate Broker with Ridgeline Properties
• Teacher’s Assistant, Children with Special Needs, Wake County Public Schools
• Teacher’s Assistant, Kindergarten, Wake County Public Schools
• Stay at Home Mom Raising Three Children
• Leader/Teacher for Youth and Adult Church Groups
• Spending Time with the Elderly
• Educate and provide professional real estate services to both buyers and sellers
• Enable and influence the real estate transaction to become a very positive and
enjoyable experience for all
• Provide assistance and support after the real estate transaction
• Share life experiences and learn from others
• Serve the community, help others, and build relationships
A real estate transaction is very important to all involved. It is probably one of the most
important decisions you will make. Therefore, communication and transparency are paramount.
It is important that I provide timely and accurate answers to your questions with full disclosure.
Also, it is just as important that I receive your feedback on how I can best meet your needs.